Monday, April 30, 2012

G&Ts and GWGs

I cannot recommend this as a sounds fan strategy, but my gameplan for game 1 included getting indecently drunk and in public no less! Started with an all you can drink brunch. managed to down 4 1/2 strong-ass mimosas tan on to a bar where I mainlined gin and tonics. don't know if I was slurring, but the bartender thought I was saying, "Ow, Ow, Ow" instead of "Out, Out, Out." and expressed the appropriate concern. Watching the game drunk does smooth over some of the most nervewracking portions of the game. For instance I completely missed the 5 on 3 and
except for yelling, the caps game tying tally with less than 4 seconds to go in the second didn't bother me that much at all.  No shame when Kreider scored the GWG. I screamed and clapped like I was a professional cheerleader. Thanks for coming through guys - it was well worth my very unpleasant personal post-show. No drinks tonight, but I'll be ridiculous on the inside. Let's Go Rangers!

2 comments:

noughr said...

click this replica designer bags wholesale hop over to this website replica designer bags pop over to this web-site best replica designer

tisme said...

s0c63r1r56 b2p19p1r20 f9p45z8l55 d3t13z7a43 f5z14i3b86 q2j04w1l84