Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sorry Jesus

First off, HappyEaster/Passover/Spring to everyone. No new peeps for all you mallow maniacs this morning, but here's my favorite diorama from a few years ago. The Washington Post has revealed this year's lucky finalists. Love the winner, little underwhelmed by the others. Let's dominate next Easter!

I think this beautiful Easter morning may be a little brighter because those quirky Rangers have gone on a tear winning 6 of their last 7 games and pulling up along the Flyers for the 8th spot in the East. I should give up on the team more often. As soon as I've written off the season they come on like gangbusters. Do they just not need me? I hope this is not ultimately some sick cosmic joke where I get my hopes up only to have Scottie Harnell's dirty hair whipped in my face repeatedly next weekend. Now that the Blueshirts have their destiny in their own hands they had better pull through. Of course that likely means another first round match-up with the Capitals/Peepitals, not an ideal scenario in my eye. Maybe we can manage 7th and the Devils?

No comments: