Tuesday, November 24, 2009

perfect timing

That was one hell of an enjoyable game, moreso for me because I happily missed the rollercoaster of period one while traveling home. Maybe I'm wrong, was the satisfaction of 7 goals heightened by the panic and disbelief of Columbus scoring two right away? Thankfully that dreaded two goal lead occasionally visits our opponents. I could really go for 7 goals a night though. We got Gaborik (suck it Heatly!) and my man Sean Avery with two, Del Zotto and Gilroy with beauties and Anisimov with a timely deflection. Love it.


I told y'all that the Rangers are much more fun with Avery contributing offensively. Especially for us fans in favor of shirtless post-game interviews. Add a be-suited Stan Fischler into the mix, and it's a little piece of heaven. Now that we have our dominant performance we have to try to back it up with another win. No better time than this week. I've spent far too many Thanksgiving days bookended by horrific losses while the team suns themselves in Florida. Not this year. I want 4 points come Friday night even if the whole team returns home the same color as Vinnie Prospal.

No comments: