Monday, October 12, 2009

Does the team even need me right now?

They're on fire. Valli shut it down last night, although to be honest it might have helped that I was sitting so close. I was closer than I've ever been, including watching the pre-game skate. That's pretty darn close. I was right behind the visitors net which thankfully was the only one scored upon. Only problem, I couldn't actually witness the puck hitting net because everyone stood up and I felt shorter than a toddler trying to peer over the shoulders to see an event that already happened. Still it was beautiful and a feeling and vista I hope to repeat tonight against Toronto. Will Avery get his first of the season? Will Colton Orr and Brashear throw down? Will Henrik get his own shutout? We'll know about 12 hours from now. My fingers are crossed and they probably don't even need to be.

1 comment:

:el fano: said...

I hope we win TONIGHT!!!!!!!! i will be with you and Jane in spirit for sure!!! LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO!!!!!!!!!! xo xo :el fano: