Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things are looking up!

It's been a pretty good couple of days. First my Rangers rebound from a contentious and crappy Game 2 to take Game 3 off a brilliant effort by Henrik Lundqvist and an inspired performance by Brian Boyle. I will say BB looked like a monster out there despite all the boos shouted his way, but the guy needs some Fruits and vegetables. Might be the bruises, but Boyle's looking a little grey and translucent for my tastes. Don't get scurvy BB!

I should probably hate Ottawa more than I do, but as always I just want to be the better team and you can't get much better than a shutout. So let's just do that again tonight.

Then yesterday my good fortune went crazy when Andrew Garfield, soon to be your Amazing Spider-Man showed up to the Sony photo call (thank you Just Jared) sporting the shirt I made for him!!!! How sweet is AG that he thought to wear a present from a fan for a press day? I'm over the moon and even moreso that the cherubic face of a young Michael J. Fox is now all over the interwebs! So support this fine actor and even better man by seeing The Amazing Spider-Man this summer (July 3rd) and cathcing his brilliant performance in Death of a Salesman on Broadway through June 2nd.

No comments: