Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's never easy

The Rangers are making me crazy with their newfound will to lose. And of course Carolina refuses to cooperate and fade away. We're trailing 1-4 going into the the third against the lowly Isles. Not a happy Blueshirt. Still 3 goals is not insurmountable, so I'll be crossing my fingers and acting crazy for at least another 40 mins. C'mon the MZA, C'mon Avery, let's see some magic!

The Washington Post is also driving me batty. I keep checking Twitter and Google for news on the 2011 Peeps Show, but to no avail. If the powers that be at WaPo have made up their minds, they've yet to inform the public.

Still I thought y'all might enjoy some more pix from our peeps diorama entry "BlackPeep". It's really meant to be viewed front-on, but I dig this reverse angles. It shows off the synchronicity of the bunnirinas. Also I forgot to mention that Black Peep doubles as a music box, playing what else...Swan Lake.


I have a lot of faith that both outcomes, the season and the contest, will be positive. Yeah, yeah.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is so cute! Thanks for your comment. I haven't heard anything yet - but mine pretty weird and I don't live in the area, so I'm not expecting a win :)