Thursday, November 12, 2009

wha' happened?

All I know is I miss the game and then the whole team is injured! And they still are. I hate those Flames. Had a feeling things would be ugly in Calgary, so I decided to spend the time with two of my favorite Scotsmen, Fran Healy and Andy Dunlop of the Glaswegian band Travis.


I love these boys and have done for over 12 years now, and it makes me think, "Why are there no Scottish hockey players?" That is a development I could really get into. Also a healthy team would be nice. Henrik should be ready to go tonight against Atlanta. That's a start.

Somehow I missed the fact that a local racehorse was named after Sean Avery! Sean Avery the thoroughbred is only a .500 horse right now, but he won his race this past Sunday at Aqueduct. Good on you Sean Avery, but can you center a line?

No comments: