Saturday, October 31, 2009

another game, another loss

Christmas came early for the team dressed in red and green. I almost can't belief we lost to another team at the bottom of the league. I had a bad feeling about it even before Higgins and my man Avery were held out with undisclosed conditions. At least it wasn't a massacre, but I'm officially sick of losing, especially when every other team in our division/conference seems to be raking in the points. That bitch Crosby clinched another shootout yesterday. I have to say I'm nervous about tomorrow's afternoon game against Boston. First of all it's in the afternoon, and we all know how that usually plays out. Maybe we should just let the Hartford Wolf Pack stand in because it seems every time we call someone up they score their first NHL goal. Hopefully Ranger-killer Rask takes the day off after scoring a shutout today. I'd much rather face the struggling Vezina winner Tim Thomas. Maybe it will be like a few season back where we swept the Bruins and every game was a rout. That would be awesome. Prospal hat trick - enough assists already, time to catch up in the goals column.

No comments: