Saturday, October 18, 2008

our team looks good

Literally, they're very attractive. Can you think of a hotter goalie tandem than Henrik and Valiquette? Vali was tremendous against Toronto keeping us in the game for 65 mins and winning it in the shootout. The current lack of scoring trend is a little worrisome, but I'll take 6-1 easily. Plus the boys were giving it everything, peppering Toskala brutally in the third and OT. And of course I'm proud of Zherdev and especially Freddie for coming through in the SO. I think Freddie has sealed his position on the team with his hustle and expert penalty killing and I couldn't be happier about it. I just love his face and the way he is and want him in broadway blue for many seasons.

Now on to Detroit. Our swedes will beat your swedes.

No comments: