Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Make Room for Shanny!

With the burning loss of Avery, Tyuts, Straka and our beloved Jagr, I'm having trouble wrapping my head and heart around the new team. As it stands we're grazing the top of the cap, but I pray they find some green for Shanahan. I need me just one of my favorite guys (save Henrik and Freddie). Naslund seems sweet, but I don't know him. There's no way he has the charming menace of Shanny. Just make it happen Sather. Move Hollweg, whatever you have to do.

4 comments:

tesay said...

important link replica gucci bags Clicking Here look at this now discover here see here

teymmea said...

replica bags hong kong hermes replica o5k25u5i07 replica bags los angeles Our site p3d12k7o42 replica bags from china replica bags los angeles replica bags online this contact form w6b52l5j94 replica bags uk

Anonymous said...

More Help dolabuy louis vuitton my blog replica louis vuitton bags navigate to this web-site Prada Dolabuy

tonenaez said...

p4s38g2x26 t5f27d6b88 j4c13l5s60 k4y92q1s13 o2w63s5l28 u0f75h2d89