Thursday, April 17, 2008

1 more win leaves 1 more to go!




Is it wrong that Freddie looks even hotter than usual bleeding and missing a tooth? He is a Ranger and I thank Sather for making it so. He also had a tussle with Monsieur Brodeur which always makes me smile.

On to the game. Ultimately the score doesn't matter as long as the Rangers get the win, but this game was a little too back and forth for my taste. Given the low scoring nature of the regular season games, giving up three separate leads gave me heart palpitations. This time though when Staal scored with little over 3 mins. left, we didn't give up the equalizer but went ahead 5-3 on a miracle face off empty net goal by Gomez. I love singing 5 times, but do you have the make the fans sweat it out so intensely? You know I'll gladly suffer through some tense moments - whatever it takes.

ps. How pretty is the MSG? I love the World's Most Famous Arena, but I 'd be very happy to miss some action there on Sunday. Let's finish off these Devils on Friday.

No comments: