Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Truckin', up to Buffalo

Only by tv, but I barely have the energy to go to the deli, let alone make a road trip to Buffalo. So I've said it before, I like Buffalo. I like the city. I like the team. But I want to take them out. I want it a lot. So does Sean Avery. The Daily News quoted him as saying this about the Sabres:

He played in a league-high 84 games - 55 with Los Angeles before being dealt to the Rangers. None of those 84 was against Buffalo. But that doesn't matter - Avery already has worked up a healthy dislike for the Sabres.

"I've already decided I hate all of those guys," Avery said. "So I don't think we're going to have much of a problem with that."


I'm gonna leave the hate to sAvery, because he hates so divinely, and leave the rooting for myself. I'm gonna hope, pray, exercise, basically whatever it takes to put the Rangers over in this series. It all starts tomorrow night and as with Atlanta I wanna take at least one of two on the road, but a sweep would be most welcome.

No comments: