Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All I want for Christmas are wins!

Sorry to be a fair weather fan, only writing when my boys win, but between Christmas and the Rangers suck play of late, I haven't had the wherewithall to post much. The Blueshirts finally showed up at the Garden last night blanking the Pens 4-0. I wasn't in the audience, but I certainly don't begrudge white ticket holders wins. I just think we should win every game. This win was much needed. I was too hungover to do my game day routine yesterday, so it was with no effort on my part. Maybe they thought they had to make up for me. Fortunately I don't plan to put that theory to the test anytime this weekend as I will be faithfully adhering to every superstition I have. I'm hoping the Rangers give us a commanding 3-0-0 performance for Christmas. That's what I asked Santa for anyway.

No comments: