Thursday, April 5, 2007

We're playoff bound!


First off how many Ice Girls do the Rangers have to harass before they leave the team alone? Perhaps they were teasing Henrik with a barrage of "in your crease" jokes. I must give this story a shout-out for taking the edge off the must-win situation tonight. But guess what? We won! And we clinched! Not only that but we also clinched at least 7th. No buffalo for us in the first round which is awesome because I kinda like Buffalo (when they are not playing us) and they scare me as an opponent. Another brilliant game at MSG, one that went down way easier than I was anticipating. I love this team so bad, and I cannot even express how excited I am to be incredibly anxious for many more days to come.

Gonna pick up the tickets tomorrow morning and hug them a little.

Now boys let's go for 6th!

No comments: